By Sarina Singh
#1 best-selling consultant to South India *
Lonely Planet South India & Kerala is your passport to the entire such a lot proper and updated suggestion on what to work out, what to bypass, and what hidden discoveries wait for you. recognize the regal Mysore Palace, sit back on a palm-fringed seashore, or cruise via tropical Kerala; all along with your relied on commute spouse. Get to the center of South India and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's South India & Kerala trip Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries express you the best approach to tailor your journey for your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent time and cash, and assist you get round like a neighborhood, averting crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cell numbers, web pages, transit tips, and costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - together with consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, and hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights offer you a richer and extra worthwhile shuttle event - together with background, artwork, structure, politics, landscapes, natural world, delicacies, customs, volunteering, yoga, Hinduism and bazaar-shopping.
- Over 80 color maps
- Useful features - together with Walking excursions, shuttle with Children, and girls & Solo Traveller positive aspects.
- Coverage of Kerala's backwaters, Goa's shorelines, Chennai's city villages, Bengaluru's refined urban lifestyles, Ellora and Ajanta's Buddhist caves, Puducherry's French-colonial streets, Mysore's sandalwood markets, and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet South India & Kerala, our such a lot entire consultant to South India, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the head points of interest and take the line much less travelled.
- Looking for a advisor thinking about India? try out Lonely Planet's India advisor for a accomplished examine what India has to provide; or Lonely Planet's Discover India, a photo-rich advisor to the India's most well liked sights
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Sarina Singh, Lindsay Brown, Paul Harding, Trent Holden, Amy Karafin, Kate Morgan, John Noble, Kevin Raub.
About Lonely Planet: all started in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top go back and forth consultant writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot in the world, in addition to an award-winning site, a collection of cellular and electronic trip items, and a committed traveler group. Lonely Planet's undertaking is to allow curious guests to adventure the realm and to really get to the center of the locations they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite go back and forth consultant category
'Lonely Planet courses are, readily, like no other.' - the recent York occasions
'Lonely Planet. it really is on everyone's bookshelves; it truly is in each traveller's arms. it is on cell phones. it truly is on the net. it really is in all places, and it truly is telling complete generations of individuals how one can go back and forth the world.' -Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Best-selling consultant to South India. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and united states, July 2012 to June 2013